- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Gifts for Him
- Gifts for Her
- Fall Fiction
- Christmas Store
- Ministry Appreciation
- Christian Book Award Winners
- Bible Study Resources
- Wedding & Marriage
- Dove Awards Winners
- Keep Kids Safe Online
- Shop our Bulk Discounts
Spirit Empowered Life Bestselling Titles Up To 30% Off
For years, we have learned principles of individual spiritual warfare. Yet as the end times are upon us, the forces of darkness are intensifying their attacks around the world. For this next season, says renowned prophetic leader Dr. Bill Hamon, we as the church must up the ante and learn to fight on a higher level than we ever have, in corporate spiritual warfare.With wisdom, urgency, and keen prophetic insight, Hamon lays the biblical foundation for this final level of warfare and shows how we, as the church, can prepare to work in unity to become the army of the Lord. He lays out the weapons available to us in this new battle front and reveals a plan for destroying the works of the devil and advancing God's kingdom on earth. Now is the time to rise up, fight back together, and secure the ultimate victory in Christ.
The most important battle you face is the battle of your mind, will, and emotions. Why? Because it greatly determines how much of God and his kingdom you will experience while you're on earth. The thoughts we entertain, the words we speak, and the choices we make shape and influence not only our reality, but all of creation.The enemy loves to highlight our temporary challenges; poke at our feelings and stir up fear, frustration, doubt, and self-pity; and get us mired in murmuring and complaining.
Yet the Bible shows us that all of heaven is available to us right now. In these pages you will discover the secret of Colossians: the incredible power of Christ in you. When you learn how to access his ever-present power and goodness, feelings and fears will no longer control you. You
will go from being overwhelmed to being an overcomer. Heaven is only a decision away. How will you choose?
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Reveals five elements of Hannah's breakthrough prayer
- Empowers readers to get the last word over the enemy
- Equips readers to find joy and victory in God's presence and experience the "thousand realm" of blessing
Using the prayer of Hannah as a model, Apostle John Eckhardt invites readers to a life of prayer that consistently sees results. Through biblical teaching and practical application, this book takes readers through the five key points of Hannah's prayer that can help them remain steadfast in prayer.
- Getting desperate for God to deliver the answer to their prayers
- Persevering despite torment, harassment, and a broken heart
- Seeking the presence of God
- Making a vow to God and keeping it
- Prophesying and watching new things spring forth
When all options are exhausted and everything we were holding on to has failed, God steps in. He hears our cries and remembers His promises to us. He never turns away the desperate. The dreams and visions God has placed in the hearts of His people will come to pass, when we learn to pray desperate prayers.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Balanced teaching on heaven and hell, good and evil, and the effect our lives have on both realms
- Insights to help readers access God's purpose and plan so they can live truly meaningful lives
The greatest thing that can ever be said about a person is that he or she pleased God. But while pleasing God makes you popular in heaven, it may not make you popular on earth. Do you have the temptation to be well received here on earth? Do you make spiritual decisions based upon what people will think of you?
Going a step further, have you considered whether you have any reputation in hell? Are you living the kind of life that causes a threat to Satan's interests? That's how you become famous in hell.
It's time to stop valuing your reputation with people more than your reputation with God. Start living your life with eternity in mind. Respected theologian and author R. T. Kendall has written this book to help you discover the keys to living a life that truly pleases God, making you not only popular in heaven, but also famous in hell.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Empowers readers to apply God's Word to access His best for their future
- Reveals daily disciplines to activate God's power in their lives
Based upon the biblical principle that everything God has decreed is available to all, this book arms the believer with the kingdom principles that will empower them to use God's power and authority to enforce, establish, and institute God's will for their future, and dominate the enemy. Through Hello, Tomorrow readers will discover how to build a bridge to their future, put themselves where they see themselves, write their own history, and dare to do something great.
Can the Supernatural Become Natural?
Bill Johnson, respected pastor, bestselling author and senior leader of Bethel Church, lives in a culture of the miraculous. In his groundbreaking new book, The Way of Life, he shares not as a theological spectator, but as an active participant in a historic move of God that has been sweeping the nations.
From over 40 years of personal experience with the Holy Spirit, Bill mentors you on how to:
- Create a supernatural "greenhouse effect" that impacts the world around us through practicing Kingdom values.
- Sustain a flow of God's supernatural powerin your life, your family and your church community.
- Develop a culture that values wholeness--body, soul and spirit--where the Kingdom has tangible impact on every area of our lives.
- Build supernatural relationships through honor and seeing the significance of every person.
- Walk in the completed work of the Cross because you are grounded in an "It is Finished" theology.
- Partner with the Presence of the Holy Spiritto transform the everyday places where God leads you.
- Run towards impossible situationsand release the supernatural solutions of Jesus.
Bring your Prayers into Heaven's Courtroom
God is willing and able to answer our prayers, but the legal battles that take place in Heaven's Courtrooms often delay our requests from coming to pass.
Based on Robert Henderson's popular teaching on the Courts of Heaven, this practical prayer guide will arm you with powerful prayers and declarations that bring you into the courts of Heaven.
This easy-to-use book will help you enter into Heaven's Courts to present your cases before the Lord.
Learn how to present prayers that will:
- Miraculously reverse circumstances that other prayer strategies have not been able to change.
- Break bloodline curses and generational iniquities that cripple your destiny.
- Overcome hindrances to receiving your miracle healing.
- Confess and declare supernatural reversals and miraculous turnarounds.
Receive your supernatural breakthrough
Open the Courts of Heaven today
Internationally renowned Bible teacher Joyce Meyer draws on her own history of abuse to show women how Christ's redeeming love heals emotional wounds and brings joy to life.
Can a woman who has been deeply hurt by life's circumstances be healed, heart and soul? If she has been wounded by a man she loved and trusted, can she love and trust again? As a woman who endured years of abuse, abandonment, and betrayal by those closest to her, Joyce Meyer can answer with a resounding "yes " Meyer's positivity comes from living her own journey, and from seeing so many women who don't believe they can fully overcome their pain--or even know where to begin--find the guidance they need in the life-changing wisdom of the Bible. Meyer's million-copy bestseller Beauty for Ashes told a part of her personal story, which now, with the passage of more time, she feels she can share more fully. Each chapter guides you through whatever obstacles may be holding you back to find your true destiny as God's beloved. God can heal all pain, and He wants to do this in you. Let HEALING THE SOUL OF A WOMAN be the first step toward the wonderful, joyful future God intends for you.
We all have things that are trying to hold us back: guilt from past mistakes, temptations that we can't seem to overcome, or dysfunctions that have been passed down. It's easy to learn to live with these problems and accept them as who we are. We can all find a reason to live like we're at a disadvantage and become negative and bitter-we came down with an illness, somebody walked out of a relationship, our boss overlooked us. But we have to say, "I'm done making excuses. I'm not going to let the past keep me from moving forward and benefitting from the good things God has in store." It is time to say, "It is finished."In his new book, Next Level Thinking, Joel Osteen writes that we weren't created to go through life weighed down by addictions, dysfunction, guilt, or the past. God created us to be free. Joel encourages readers to leave behind the negative mindsets, the scarcity mentality, and the limitations others have put on us, and shows us how to step into new levels of victory, new levels of favor.